Personalized Care to Improve the Esthetics of Your Smile
If you have overall healthy teeth, but you do not like the look of your smile, we offer numerous cosmetic dentistry procedures that may be right for you. Dr. Dooley provides personalized care, and he will give you several options to improve your smile to achieve the specific results you desire.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dental procedures are elective treatments designed to improve your appearance. Our cosmetic options include:
- Teeth whitening: We offer both in-office and at-home options, and we will help you choose the right treatment for your lifestyle and budget.
- Porcelain veneers: These wafer-thin pieces of porcelain will attach to the front of your teeth. They can conceal many cosmetic blemishes and reshape your teeth.
- Dental bonding: Bonding offers similar results to porcelain veneers. By applying tooth-colored composite resin to your teeth, we can mask internal stains, chips, cracks, and similar damage.
- Dental contouring: If you have large or irregularly shaped teeth, your cosmetic dentist can trim off a small layer of enamel. The procedure involves little to no discomfort, and it will not weaken your teeth.
- Invisalign®: Custom-made clear aligners can straighten your teeth and improve bite alignment. The trays are very unobtrusive, and most people will not realize you are wearing them.
- Gum contouring: We can remove excess gum tissue using our advanced WaterLase® laser. This procedure can give you a bigger and brighter smile.
- Smile makeover: You can combine several of the procedures listed above, along with some restorative treatment, to correct numerous flaws and achieve the smile of your dreams.
Why Choose Cosmetic Treatment?
Cosmetic dentistry can have important benefits for your appearance and quality of life. Our treatments can enhance your other features, giving you a refreshed, youthful look. After treatment, you may feel much more confident, and your newfound self-esteem could impact you in ways you never imagined. In some cases, our cosmetic treatments can also benefit your dental health. For example, Invisalign® can straighten your smile, and, at the same time, reduce your risk for decay, bruxism, and TMJ disorder.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for You?
If you want to enhance mild, moderate, or even severe cosmetic blemishes, you may be a good candidate for cosmetic treatment. Our procedures can address stains, chips, cracks, unusually shaped teeth, and dental misalignment. If you have any underlying health issues, such as decay or periodontal disease, Dr. Dooley will treat these problems first, before recommending cosmetic procedures to improve the look of your smile.
Schedule a Consultation
To find out if cosmetic dentistry is right for you, call Scott Dooley Dentistry in Garland, TX, today at 972-495-8100. We also proudly serve the residents of Dallas, Richardson, Wylie, Sachse, and all surrounding communities.